Dear Diary, Dear Reader, ♡
I genuinely, deeply despise sports class. You guys have NO idea.
Ever since senior year started, they decided to merge our PE classes so we now have to play alongside the guys. For the last couple of years, we had a girls-only class and it was actually fine, but our principal had the "BRILLIANT" idea that co-ed sports would somehow build unity. Spoiler: It does NOT. Truly, big thanks to our principal for this one... though honestly, I already can't stand him because he does absolutely NOTHING while his assistant carries the entire school on her back (she's a queen- we stan her).
Anyway—back to sport class. Playing sports with guys is PURE survival. They take it way TOO seriously, hitting the ball with full force like their LIVES depend on it, and I’m out here ducking for safety every two seconds. The absolute worst part is when the ball comes anywhere near me. I just stand there, frozen, while they start yelling stuff like "GIVE ME THE BALL!" across the gym.
"Like here dude!"
I feel always so overstimulated.
The awkwardness of holding the ball for two seconds while everyone stares is freaking CRAZY. You guys could probably feel my awkwardness through the screen. I can literally feel sweat dripping down my forehead and rolling down my back just thinking about sport-class. I genuinely feel like Bella Swan just trying to survive gym class. In fact, I’m not even joking—I am her right now.
I’m literally counting down the days until graduation, wish me luck surviving next week's class.
xoxo NotLee 💌
No but I get that so much, like guys it's JUST a game
ReplyDeleteReal- like calm down, dude
DeleteGirl, hated co-ed games, like screaming is not gonna help with anything.
ReplyDelete