Saturday, August 15, 2026

Dear Diary: yearning for autumn

 Not Lee's Laptop

HELLOU CUTIES ♡

Anyone else secretly counting down the days to autumn🍂?

I know, I know... it’s still August! But my heart is already living in late September, and I am so beyond ready for the cozy season to get here. You Guys don't understand!! 

There is honestly nothing better than the thought of crisp sweater weather. Right now, I'm just waiting for the temperature to drop even one degree (it's so hot i feel like I'm melting-send help) so I can pull out my favorite pullovers and comfortable hoodies. 
Autumn just hits completely differently—it's the absolute best time of year to cozy up indoors with a warm drink while watching the leaves start to change.

My fall watchlist is already completely planned out (maybe i'll post it), too! I'm so excited to start my yearly Gilmore Girls rewatch, host a full Twilight marathon (obviously), and queue up all my favorite spooky movies (scary-comedy tbh- i'm freaking scared of horror movies). Counting down the weeks until autumn officially arrives is half the fun, and I'm already romanticizing every bit of it.
Are you already secretly planning your fall watchlist and cozy fits, or are you holding onto summer as long as possible?
- xoxo LiterallyNotLee

4 comments:

  1. I kinda prefer winter but fall is a really nice season!! I like to watch Gossip girl around this time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my fav season!!! I do this I am most excited for the Starbucks fall menu drop (t minus 9 days!!!) because I miss my iced pumpkin cream chai! Lots of love from a fellow fall fanatic <3

    ReplyDelete