Sunday, August 16, 2026

Dear Diary: Anxiety is killing me

Dear Diary: Senior Year & That Nervous Tummy Feeling ♡

AHHHHHHHHH! Currently screaming into my pillow.

(Sitting on my bed typing this with my alarm set for tomorrow morning... how are the summer holidays already over?!)

I am officially starting my senior year tomorrow, cuties! I thought I was 100% ready to power through this final lap, but as the night creeps in, that familiar, nauseous feeling in my stomach is starting to hit again. You know that exact mix of total anxiety and heavy butterfly knots right before the first day? 

Yeah, that one.

Even though I’m so ready to just finish school and get this entire chapter over with, stepping back into those hallways tomorrow morning is going to take every last drop of my energy 🫠🫠🫠

I’m literally blasting the Rocky soundtrack on full volume right now (not even joking) —because that is genuinely the exact type of hype music I need just to motivate myself to walk through those front doors.

I’m trying to keep my head up and pray I don't end up hiding out in the school bathroom by lunch on day one. We are romanticizing the struggle this year and just trying to survive until graduation!

Are any of you starting school tomorrow too, or are you still enjoying the summer holidays? xoxo, NotLee 💌

- me when I finish the first day in school 





No comments:

Post a Comment